Friday, January 12, 2007

another story...

Good news! Looks like another story of mine has been published by Lion Brand. Here's a link to my latest there:
Wintertime Cozies

Although I have three? teapots, I must admit--I've never had a tea cozy of my own. Maybe someday I'll live in a cold climate again, and I'll feel motivated to make one. For now, I end up using a clean dish cloth...but again, this is the power of knitting. There is always some new, interesting and useful thing that I'm itching to make, just as soon as I finish this sock, sweater, hat, pillow, (put your knitting item here!)...

3 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Woo hoo! I love the article. Nice segue into the pattern!

January 14, 2007 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Congrats on the pattern! What a cute tea cosy!

January 15, 2007 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh,maybe I didn't explain this one right! I didn't do the pattern, just the story. It's working out that sometimes I write a story without doing the pattern...but I'm really glad that I wrote a story that showed off a cute pattern they already had!

January 16, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home