Friday, July 05, 2019

It's summer!

I wrote an article that came out today in the Jewish Independent, and the photo featured Burger King!  (Yes, some people think I can shut down fast food restaurants....and I let them think that!)
Maturation entails practice
In other news, I am swatching and starting knitting new things.  Yesterday, I got to sit out on the back porch and spin some lovely muga silk while enjoying the sunshine.  Summer is here and it's gorgeous in Winnipeg...sorry for the delays between posts!

If you're looking for a quick knitting project, please check out my Rav designs here or on Lovecrafts (the new name of Loveknitting.com) for something fun...

Happy sunshine!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Beautiful purple! And the beaded purse. Wow.

I have some muga silk blend yarn and haven't tried it yet, but it's high on my list.

--AlisonH

July 6, 2019 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Thanks, Alison!! I am planning to ply this silk with some white wool singles and make some art yarn.

July 6, 2019 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home