Monday, March 17, 2008

pizza plus

Posts about Chicago will be coming soon.

The short version?
1) The Art Institute was the best museum experience I have had in years, an amazing collection in a beautiful space.
2)The food, including the pizza, was uniformly good and very reasonably priced...unlike, say, east coast cities.
3)Everyone was so NICE! In a big city, too. I was surprised, but maybe that's because it seemed unusual? (even public transport was clean. Amazing.)
4)The wedding was lovely, the friends are married, and we are safe and sound back home...but pretty busy.

More details and photos soon. My polka dot knitting is almost complete, and I'm looking forward to knitting something that I can photograph again...!

PS: The professor has really reinforced those fence pickets with extra screws, and nothing bad happened over the weekend, but now I'm having bad dreams in the middle of the night about someone stealing fence pickets. (I'm not so zen after all...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marmee said...

Glad you are home! Now I am hungry for pizza, go figure!!

March 17, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home