Monday, March 02, 2009

What I did this weekend

If you're on Ravelry, you might want to check out this preview of almost all the projects in my book. I mean, if you happen to be over there or something.... (yup, I uploaded information for 19 projects. It took a while.) Hope you like what you see! There are some amazing projects over there.

If you're not on Ravelry, it's an online database for knitters and crocheters with an enormous amount of information. It's not small. At the moment? Over 300,000 users. Yarn people. We're going to take over the world. :) Tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Geek Knitter said...

Oh, those are lovely! Congratulations again, I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on that book!

March 2, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

I'm on Ravelry but I don't ever get on there. But yes! Let's take over the world--it'll be a much softer and warmer place.

March 3, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. We already did.

March 3, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazon just told me that my copy should be here next Tuesday.!! Steph in NH

March 4, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home