Sunday, April 26, 2009

A new pattern!

You may be wondering what I'm up to, lately. (me too, frankly...) I've been trying really hard to tie up loose ends and to get ready for a 2 week trip away from home! (see the details in my last post...) At the same time, I've written up three new patterns for pdf download on my website. Two of the patterns are already live. I'll announce them here one at a time, and get them up on Ravelry soon.
This is... the Two Point Scarf.

The description:

This scarf’s an easy knit with DK weight yarn in garter stitch, and its whimsy allows you to adjust it to fit your personal style. Pull either of the points through any of the buttonholes, and you have a fashion conscious- and possibly even warm- option! The shortest distance between two points is a line…unless, of course, you add in some buttonholes along the way. This fast to knit item uses #5(3.75mm) needles and needs approximately 330 yards or 300 meters of DK weight yarn—use more for a longer scarf. Lace a silk scarf through the holes for added flair.

Ideal for a beginning knitter, or for a mindless warm weather project! It's also perfect for either a solid color or a hand-dyed yarn. Hope you like it...and now, I just have to get a chance to announce another pattern or two in the next day or two on the blog. More to come...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Willow said...

Very creative scarf. I like the idea of putting the silk scarf with it. I'm thinking that people who are allergic to wool could have their warm wool scarf and wear it too.

April 26, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home