Thursday, March 24, 2016

setting a nice table?

This is a quick note as I've got twins home from preschool celebrating Purim!  Luckily, we have to take naps in between running around in our costumes, delivering treats to friends, and going out for ice cream before lunch. :)  We've got to go to a big party later on....

In order to celebrate a new Ravelry download:
...The Hemp Placemats are now available as a single pattern download!

I'm running a sale through the end of March.

Use the coupon:
  • Holidaytable


 on Ravelry and put both the Hemp Placemats and the knitted napkins patterns in your cart...and you'll save 30% off the purchase of both patterns.

Cause, you know, spring is a great time to celebrate holidays of all sorts, and to plan on a dressy new table setting or two.

I'm old-fashioned that way....I love a pretty table setting.

I hope you do, too!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sox said...

It was wonderful to see you today and to meet your lovely sons. And to learn about something I didn't know before.

March 24, 2016 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Dale, it was great seeing you, too! I was pretty surprised. :) We had a really fabulous "break the rules" kind of day, with only a few complete melt downs....I could not believe it when one of my guys was crying WHILE playing outside in the mud. I mean, what could be better?! Thanks so much for coming down to see us. I hope you get this reply!

March 24, 2016 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home