Monday, October 05, 2020

Infill, apples, and a new platform

 This is a quick post...about a recent CBC article that went up this past weekend on Winnipeg's Infill Guidelines:

Winnipeg infill guidelines need improvement to protect neighbours


I also had another article go live on the Vancouver Jewish Independent's website, about apple picking, and how to value what we've got--when so many are struggling with poverty and illness.

Need to value what we have

And, last but not least, I am launching my knitting designs on another platform called Payhip, for those who choose not to use Ravelry, because of its accessibility issues. I only work part time and this process has been slow, so I've only launched the first design, with an accompanying low vision accessible pdf (for those with vision impairment)...but I'm proud to say that Rosie McStrippit is now available in three places: Payhip, Ravelry, and on Lovecrafts.comIt's getting cooler here in Manitoba, and I actually wore this sweater just a couple days ago...no snow yet,although my kids are asking when it will start. (I hope we have another month yet?!)

Take care and stay well!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home