Thursday, September 26, 2019

The Stay Put Kippah



A little more than five years ago, I designed these kippot (yamulkah, kipah, yarmulke,etc.) for my twins. And, you know, I kept planning to write up the pattern. I have finally done it. I can definitely say that these kippahs stay put. My kids run and play in them, paint and goof off and …they started wearing them when they were 3 and now they are 8 and they still fit, with minor adjustments.
I am really proud of this pattern because it has worked so well in use in our household…and now it is finally published. I set Rosh Hashanah as a deadline!--and I made it!
Wishing everyone who is celebrating a happy, healthy, sweet and safe new year.

Happy 5780!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

You have adorable models!

October 13, 2019 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Thank you! I made them myself. :)

October 13, 2019 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home