Wednesday, January 18, 2006

meme?

A very nice person just posted a comment and asked me to answer a bunch of questions--I guess it's called a meme? Is that as in, Me! Me! (all about me?) Here are my answers:
4 jobs you have had:
high school teacher
community college instructor
editorial assistant/program assistant for an adult education program at Duke U.
living history interpreter (complete with costume, hearth cooking, and livestock)

4 movies you could watch over and over:
When Harry Met Sally
Moonstruck
The Princess Bride
Green Fingers

4 TV shows you love to watch:
As Time Goes By
Gilmore Girls
West Wing
Related

4 places you have been on vacation:
Canada(Ontario, B.C., Quebec)
Britain (Cambridge, Oxford, London, Cornwall, Devon, Isle of Wight)
Israel
most recently: Ireland
I'm just about to go on vacation to Dallas to visit friends. I've never been to Dallas before. Does it count as a separate country?

4 websites you visit daily
Yahoo groups
my yahoo page with the comics on it
Freelancing job boards (boring, I know, but it's work, I do it alot)
Google

4 of your favorite foods:
chocolate
tea
crusty artisan bread and good cheese
most anything Middle Eastern, but specifically Shwarma, labneh, fattoush, tabbouli, stuffed grapeleaves, and freshly baked lavash and pita

4 places you would rather be right now:
in a house with a big bathtub
in a place that had lots of snow in the winter time--Ithaca, NY for instance
in a more comfortable office chair
eating out in a really good restaurant with good company

4 bloggers you are tagging:
Do I know 4 bloggers? Oh, yes, I do:
Elizabeth
Lisa
Kerry
Jen
Please please forgive me if you read my blog and I left you out. I'm leaving for Dallas tomorrow, I'm hungry for dinner, and uhh, there's only bread and cheese. Good thing I like bread and cheese. Luckily, it is good bread and cheese from Zingermans. Now, Chrissy , which of my Knit Picks designs did you like? Are you making it? Can you show a picture? (ok, the novelty of having my designs published has not worn off, can you tell?!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Have fun in Dallas!

January 22, 2006 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home