Thursday, August 18, 2016
- Name: Joanne
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Joanne Seiff enjoys making things from scratch; she's been knitting since she was four or five and spinning since she was 12. Joanne is a writer, knitwear designer and educator. She's often walking Harry and Sally (her dogs), spinning, knitting, gardening, cooking, and spending time outdoors with Jeff, her absent-minded biology professor husband, who studies butterfly genetics.
- Societal Supports...and reinventing mini golf
- from afar
- Lost: 1 worry bear, 1 week, 1 batch of jelly
- Hey-remember me?!
- Gigadistal is live! and on sale!
- in process
- fixing the province?
- Undertow: a hat for strong currents
- On Being Present....