Tuesday, March 21, 2006

springtime

It's spring time all right--cold temperatures, sleet and rain, and I'm wearing my finished Romney wool coat. (no photos, though, I have to get the husband to take one.) Here are some season appropriate photos to tide you over...
Springtime Green wool, which has more variation than the photo shows:



Here is Cherry Blossom, the lightest gray and pink blending of dyed wool and alpaca. I probably have close to 2 lbs of it. I drumcarded it all together in one day, and my arm is still sore. Here are some of the riches. There's still a bit of "bruise" color alpaca left, which I just may spin from
the teased puffy cloud instead of doing any more carding.
.I'm also working busily on the next pattern for my website. It will be for hair bows. Here's a peek:

Please Note: Harry was not harmed or even asked to get off the couch for this photo shoot.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenknits said...

That Harry sure is one good sport. If you put hairbows on MY tail, well...

March 21, 2006 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Harry had to get his own dog, Sally, because he was so laid back he would forget to get off the couch! (and he didn't remember to bark at the door, either.) Today they killed a snake though, so perhaps Sally's energy is rubbing off on him?

March 23, 2006 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home