Friday, February 10, 2006

lovin' music

I'm off to D.C. -Falls Church, Virginia, actually- to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday with the whole family. However, I got an email today from NPR-about Valentine's Day...Here's the link. Treat yourself to a few bits of wonderfully sentimental music during winter's longest (but shortest) month. Please. I especially like the Depeche Mode one, "Somebody." A long lost childhood friend and boyfriend gave me a mix tape with that song when we were seniors in high school. We weren't right for each other in the end but Mark, if you're out there somewhere, thanks for that; I was overwhelmingly grateful for your romantic nature.

1 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Thanks Joanne! That song has the same exact story in my life. On the same tape was in your eyes so it was a double whammy for me;-)

February 11, 2006 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home