Monday, August 07, 2006

Bacchus in the Bath available!


My new pattern, Bacchus in the Bath Accessories, is now available on the Knit Picks site here! This was a very fun design for me to do, quick and easy to knit up. My only regret is that I didn't get to use any of it before submitting it for the catalog! (ok, they wouldn't look so new and fresh if I'd been scrubbing with them now, would they?)

I will be posting more neat knitting stuff later this week, I hope...I've got some interesting stuff in the works. The steamy hot weather and high amounts of weed pollen have finally caught up with me and I've had some asthma trouble lately. I've spent a lot of time in the coolest corner of the couch, knitting quietly and drinking caffeine. On the national news, they keep mentioning that the weather has "broken" but around here, it hasn't. Our temperatures hit the mid-90's or higher most every day, with lots of humidity and heat indexes up to 108. I feel like I'm being a wimp about this, but I can't wait for fall!

4 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

fun in the bath!

August 8, 2006 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

I love Bacchus in the bath:-) they would make great gifts!!

i hope the asthma settles down:-(

August 9, 2006 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice! i think that it would make good gifties too. i'm with you, i can't wait for fall and school to start! summer is brutal for working parents.

August 10, 2006 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great patterns and brilliant timing. In this long heat wave, a luxurious bath is soooo nice.

August 10, 2006 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home