Friday, December 01, 2006

Heart's Ease is ready!

Finally, at long last, my Heart's Ease sock pattern is available for sale HERE!

This is a great way to end the workweek, because well, this pattern was fascinating to knit, and hard for me to write. However, with two color charts and careful editing (thanks, Donna) I think it is ready for the world to try out.

PS: Sarah, I'll trust you on the Pilates. I tried it a while back. It hurt like heck, even after doing it for a month, and no one in the class ever talked to me! My back is much better, thanks to the glasses, remembering not to lean in to stare at the monitor, and one tylenol. I did a sun salutation or two as well, in deference to my sadly lacking yoga.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I originally read that as a great way to end the woolweek. Which I suppose is appropriate as well. The socks look great.

December 4, 2006 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home