Monday, May 30, 2011

Yup.

Still here. Still pregnant with twins at 38 and a half weeks. Haven't posted for a while because I'm spending a lot of time going back and forth to doctor's appointments and ultrasounds. I am at the hospital for appointments and ultrasounds 2-3 times a week right now...it's all I can do to rest up in between trips! Hopefully something will happen soon, because the medical professionals are getting a bit itchy with my willingness to wait it out. There are some things (not scary things, in my opinion, but medically worth discussing) they are concerned about, so I may end up being induced anyway if Mother Nature doesn't kick in soon.
On the knitting front, I just posted a photo of a whole sweater, handknit, designed by me, etc. and no one even commented on it on my blog! (I did get a couple of nice emails though, thanks!) So, is that because everyone else is so absorbed in the "when will she give birth drama?!" The other option is that everyone thinks it is a downright ugly sweater. I like it though, so here is a bigger photo. :)
Sorry it's not a new picture...I'm not much for snapping photos these days!

More news to come, I hope...just no idea when that will happen. I sort of like the idea that going into labor is one of the few things that we can't plan exactly. It's driving everybody else nuts, but heck, I gave up being in control a long time ago...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chery said...

I'm praying for a safe delivery. Your family will double! (not counting the dogs of course)

May 30, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Willow said...

Actually I do like the sweater :) I suppose that everyone is focues on twins and your health and so we comment about that. Also, people tend to comment on whatever is last in a person's post. (Hmmm, that might be worth a little informalresearch project)

May 30, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Freyalyn said...

I'm sure it's a lovely sweater, but a) it's pink and I tend to sweep past pink things and b) what they all said, we're all thinking about you!

May 30, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Sorry, Joanne! I am just getting caught up on my blog reading for the past week or so. Busy here at the end of the school year. And the Maine Fiber Frolic was this past weekend and I have a booth there. But such great news about your beautiful boys! And I do love the sweater... must have missed the other post about it!

June 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home