Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Remember this?


The Molly Baby Socks are available again! You can find the pattern HERE on my website. Not only are they revamped and reformatted, but this time, I think they are also edited correctly. (Oh, I hope so! I was so embarrassed when I realized there were mistakes in the earlier pattern on Magknits.com...alas, mistakes sometimes happen.)

This updated pattern is worked with 2 strands of fingering weight yarn or one strand of sport weight yarn that knits at 5 sts to an inch, #4(3.5mm) straight needles, and needs two dpns for binding off. Sample yarn featured here, top to bottom, is Regia 4 ply Silk, Tahki Cotton Classic and Regia 4 ply Bamboo. This project requires only 1-2 skeins fingering weight or sports weight yarn with instructions for 3 sizes: 12 months, 2 years, and 3 years.
This is just the ticket when everybody's having babies and you need gifts! One pair of socks can be completed in an evening. I hope you like the new, re-knitted Molly Baby Socks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Taueret said...

awesome. we are heading into winter here and I gots tots with cold feets.

April 23, 2008 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

thanks joanne!

April 23, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger weebug said...

YEAH! I have loads of baby knitting ahead of me...seems like there are many babies that might need their feet covered!

April 23, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home