Monday, January 28, 2008

Reynolds Saucy, Anyone?

I promise I'll post a real blog entry soon, but I had a good look at my stash, and...

It turns out that Taupe isn't a color that flatters the professor, and long ago, I bought enough of this to make him a sweater. Would anyone like it?

I happen to have 12 totally untouched skeins+ one opened skein of Reynolds Saucy Yarn in Taupe. (I knit just one small swatch with this open skein, so there's plenty left.) It's 100% Mercerized Cotton, 185 yards a ball, hand or machine wash, 5 sts=1 inch on a #7. Here's a link to what it looks like.

Nonsmoking, doggy household (but the yarn was completely wrapped up and kept clean.) I think this yarn now goes for $5 a skein, and there's definitely enough yarn here for a normal sized human sweater, perhaps plus a kid's sweater. (the professor has a 56" chest sweater size.)

How about $60 for all 13 skeins, plus I'll pay for postage in the USA? I'm open to discussion regarding the price. Please email me (joanneATjoanneseiffDOTcom) if you're interested--also let me know if we need to discuss any international postage excitment. If I don't hear anything, I'll post it someplace else in a couple of days. It turns out that I feel cosmically burdened by this khaki stuff!
:) Joanne

2 Comments:

Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

I have had good luck destashing on Ravelry. Post a picture in your Stash area in the will sell/trade category, and post it on the ISO/Destashing forum.

January 28, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still have this yarn?
Etta

September 16, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home